No Cost, No Obligation.
This is your first step. Know exactly how much home you can afford based on your real credit score and the mortgage loans available. We’ll give you a formal pre-approval letter to add to your offer on a house.
Documents we’ll need from you:
- Your W2 from the past two years
- Your paystubs for the past two months
- Your tax returns from the past two years
- Your checking or savings bank statements for the past two months (this will likely have your down payment funds in them as well)
- Your divorcee decree, if applicable
- If you are self-employed: Your business tax returns for the past two years in addition to your year-to-date profit and loss statement and year-to-date balance sheet
Please fill out the pre-approval form and one of our licensed and highly experienced loan officers will contact you. We take the security of your information very seriously. When you are ready to send us the documents listed above, we will send a secure portal link through which you can upload them.